Escape the bar scene and bring your group event to Lontis Day Spa & Salon. Spend valuable time with friends and family members relaxing over pedicures, facials and more. Each guest can customize their package based on their individual needs and receives a Spa Gift. Group spa parties are perfect for Bachelorette Parties, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Girls Weekend, Corporate Events or just because.
We are the perfect group spa escape in the heart of downtown Minneapolis. Get your friends together at Lontis Day Spa & Salon.
Group Spa Party Packages & Pricing
Package Pricing for Groups of 3 or More:
- BOOK the party with our spa party coordinator by securing it with a credit card. A confirmation email will be sent to the host.
- SELECT the top 3 services and list as 1st, 2nd and a 3rd (back-up) choice into the chart provided in the email confirmation. The service request list, as well as each guest’s contact information, is sent back to Lontis no later than 2 weeks prior to the party.
- INVOICE will be created by Lontis for all services requested. This will include a 18% minimum gratuity, taxes and applicable service fees broken down per person and as a total. This typically happens 2 weeks prior to the event.
- CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS must be made no less than 1 week prior to the event. Any guest who cancels within the week of the party will be assessed a $50 cancellation fee.
- PAYMENT is due no less than 48 hours prior to the event. The card on file will be charged unless otherwise specified. We will reach out the week of the party for final approval.
- ARRIVE at the party and get ready for relaxation! You will change into robes and slippers and enjoy your spa services. Please make sure to arrive on time as a courtesy to our team and our other guests. If a party or its patrons arrive late, we must still end the party as scheduled.
For booking, please contact our party coordinator at [email protected]
**Though we do our best to accommodate spa party service requests, some options may be limited due to space and staffing. We are also not able to accommodate all guests being in the same room for all services in most cases. For some groups we may need to utilize our couples massage room, or we can upon request. If you have specific expectations or questions about this please let our team know in advance.
**We are not able to allow food and beverage into the spa due to our Governor’s Order, as well as direction from the MN Board of Cosmetology. Currently there is “No waiting” and “No food service”. You are welcome to bring in a beverage of choice in covered containers. Should your group require food and/or gathering space, we can recommend locations in which we have partnerships to best accommodate you.
**The number of participants is also limited temporarily. Typically we can host 8-12 guests comfortably, though options are available for larger parties.
**Makeup services for price may incur an extra fee based on timing. Lashes are +$15.