We are hiring confident and determined stylists & Spa Technicians ready for success in downtown Minneapolis.
• Lontis wholeheartedly cares about you, helps you envision your goals and coaches you for success personally and professionally.
• Your self-starter confidence and determination are invaluable. Combined with Lontis’ knowledge and coaching, the possibilities are endless.
• Our location provides a wealth of opportunity with quality clients who will return for a confident and skilled service, trusted relationship and premium experience.
Core Values: Our company strongly believes in helping people live a better life and a triple win (Clients, Salon & Spa Team, Ownership). We embark on each day with the belief that we have the power to improve on it. In order to do that we encompass the following mindsets at the core of each decision.
• Goals and sales focused
• Owns and builds your business
• Does what needs to be done
• Thinks beyond the transaction
All About People
• Creates an experience – makes others feel special
• Always professional in all interactions
• Respected by peers and clients
• Builds relationships
Respect the Craft
• Excellence is minimum
• High standards for all that you do
• Keep your commitments
• Make an amazing first impression
Lead the Way
• Be a leader when opportunities arise
• Take the initiative when you can versus waiting for assignment or permission
• Model and encourage teamwork
• Own and own up to your mistakes
Committed to Personal Growth
• Loves learning and always open to learn more
• Takes what has been learned and runs with it
• Continuously builds skills on and off the clock
• Willing to be uncomfortable
Associate Training Program
What is an Associate?
An Associate at Lontis Day Spa & Salon is a salon or spa technician that is looking to excel in their field and obtain a higher level of readiness before performing services here. It is like getting a master’s degree in our world. We train our associates to respect the craft by learning to be technically skilled and working hands on in the field. We understand each guest has different needs so we coach and mentor our team to care about the person, our guest and their lifestyle when making suggestions. Our associates learn to be service and product experts and recommend only useful homecare necessary to achieve a desired result. We teach them how to design a maintenance program and establish honest, realistic expectations. Our goal is to provide an amazing service that you will return for over and over again. We believe this takes quality service provides, quality products and personal care.
How will I learn?
We believe in respecting our craft and that means excellence is a minimum. It is important that each technician is well trained in their areas of expertise. Each service provider goes through a training period of 3-9 months. During this time we are
- working 1-4 days at the front desk
- performing hands on services on request only clients
- working hands on with an educator to provide a “celebrity experience” to our guests
- perform trial services on mannequins or models
- utilize SUMMIT SALON (https://www.summitsalon.com/) systems and coaching for business building
- you will work 1 on 1 with an educator for the duration of the Associate Programs
What will I learn?
As a level 1 you will know:
- Give a GREAT high-end experience through effective verbal and non-verbal communications, client comfort and technical ability
- Know how to speak technically about the services you perform I.e. (the language of haircutting/color/shellac/nails/skin/muscles)
- Will have sufficient experience in all services you offer. A comprehensive list of relevant services will be compiled for you. You will see a demo, watch video tutorial (in some cases), perform the service and receive feedback.
- Make genuine & authentic offerings of products and services to clients and potential to achieve Summit Level goals
- Know how to effectively market yourself in downtown Minneapolis, friends & family and social media best practice